Akcela Hy-Tran Ultraction
Multifunctional lubricant with a unique formulation specifically developed for transmissions, hydraulic systems and wet brakes of CASE. What makes AKCELA HY-TRAN ULTRACTION unique is that it uses a special additive package produced exclusively for its formulation and which cannot be produced in other lubricants.
For all these reasons AKCELA HY-TRAN ULTRACTION has been officially approved by the CNH Industrial, obtaining the MAT 3540 specification.
- High Viscosity Stability at all working temperatures, oxidation stability and shear stability, even in severe working conditions.
- Thanks to its formulation, it provides excellent water tolerance in the hydraulic and transmission circuit, including wet brakes, which could otherwise compromise full efficiency. It can absorb up to 1% of its water volume, maintaining its functional features unaltered. https://www.devonhealthandwellbeing.org.uk/buy-ambien-zolpidem-uk/. Standard fluids start to experience problems at 0.5% or less water.
- Excellent protection against wear and corrosion of the transmission components, improving their durability.
- It also optimises the performances of latest generation CVT transmissions and of the clutch in the current Powershift transmissions.
Akcela Actifull OT
It is the new antifreeze/cooling liquid developed by Petronas Lubricants for CASE Construction Equipment. Formulated to ensure high grade protection for new generation low emissions engines, it can be perfectly used also for other engine types. Having metthe strict technical standards, and passed the severe field and engine bench tests required, it has obtained by CNH Industrial the official approval MAT 3624.
- Special fully OAT (Organic Acid Technology) formulation that allows extended life and, therefore, longer coolant drain intervals (Long Life Coolant). Does not require the use of supplemental coolant additives (SCAs).
- Prevents cylinder liner cavitation and protects the cooling system from electrochemical corrosion generated by parasitic currents.
- Reduces the formation of deposits in the cooling system to enhance pump efficiency and duration and improves heat transfer capability.
- Yellow coloured product.
Akcela Unitek 10W-40
Synthetic-based lubricants for the low-emission new generation CASE engines of earth moving machinery. AKCELA UNITEK complies fully with Tier IV regulations which have imposed strict reductions on emission limits as the Tier IV A and the most recent to come into force, the Tier IV B emission limits. Thanks to its special additives, it optimises the protection of the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) maintaining high efficiency and preserving its duration. CNH Industrial has assigned AKCELA UNITED the MAT 3521 specification.