Comfortable and Durable Cab with Suspension Seat
- The Case CX37C Mini Excavator features a roomy cab with reduced sound levels and excellent visibility. Ergonomically placed joysticks and adjustable wrist rests make the operator station a pleasant place to work in.
- Weight adjusting suspension seat, Bluetooth radio with 2 speakers, foldable pedals and multiple storage compartments all comes as standard.
- Sliding fold-in front window is easy to open and can be safely stored in an open position to improve ventilation and visibility.
Modern and Functional Cluster
- The digital cluster on the Case CX37C Mini Excavator is easy to read, confers a modern look to the operator station and provides useful information.
- Gauges: fuel level and engine coolant temperature
- Information and Warning Lamps: hydraulic QC lamp, travel speed, engine coolant temperature, engine oil pressure, battery charging, low fuel level
‘ESL’ Anti-Theft System
- The Case CX37C Mini Excavator is equipped with a standard anti-theft device.
- The Engine Start Limitation (ESL) requires a 5-digit code that can be set by the operator in 3 possible settings:
- Always: ESL is engaged every time the machine is shut off.
- Interval: ESL is engaged after a pre-defined interval of engine shut off.
- Disabled: ESL is not active.
World Class Components The Case CX37C Mini Excavator is designed for reliability, components are sourced from the best suppliers on the market and assembled in CASE’s Excavator Hub, a World Class Manufacturing production plant. The result: simply highly reliable machines.
Boom and Arm Reinforced Mounting Pin The pivot pin that holds boom and arm together is a critical point on any excavator. On the Case CX37C the pin is secured from both sides minimised the risk of play between the boom and arm.
Protected Travel Motor Hoses Travel motor hoses are well protected inside the track frame.
Protected Cylinders Boom, arm and blade cylinders are well protected with a steel cover.
Grouped service points under the hood. The Case CX37C Mini Excavator is designed for serviceability:
- Rationalised service points layout.
- Convenient check points on the left side of the excavator.
- Easy to remove side panels for full maintenance and repair access.
- Two piece blade hydraulic hoses on the CX37C
- Extended life of components