The new P27.6 has the same modular cab as its big brothers, oﬀering astounding space and visibility – unique in its category.
- The cab is the largest in its category: 1,010 mm of eﬀective inside width and a window surface area measuring an amazing 4.3 m2 for unrivalled visibility
- New modular cab as standard: pressurised (in conformity with ISO 10263-3 standards)
- The largest cab in its category: an advantage that also means that this model can be type-approved as an agricultural tractor
- Structure in line with ROPS and Level II FOPS international standards
- High visibility roof: being able to see the boom and the load at all times is fundamental for safety at work
- Reverse shuttle at steering wheel command: intuitive function at the operator’s ﬁngertips, improving manoeuvring safety and agility while maintaining full control of the steering wheel
- New analogue/digital control panel: clear, reliable and convenient
- Door opens by 180° with a separate small upper window: improved air circulation, visibility and direct contact with those working outside is guaranteed
At Merlo, our designers have adopted technologically-advanced diesel engines, evolved hydrostatic transmissions and axles equipped with dry disc brakes that help reduce power absorption. Electronic diesel engine/transmission management helps to optimise performance and minimise energy expenditure.
- Two power levels and two torque levels: 55 kW x 265 Nm and 36 kW x 170 Nm
- Advanced transmission command: excellent breakaway from standstill, ﬂuid progression, optimisation of cycle times and fuel consumption
- Engines comply with an-pollution on standards with DOC (Diesel Oxidation Catalyst) and without DPF: streamlined maintenance and fewer worries for the operator
- New tapered bonnet: better visibility for improved safety
- Hydraulic gear pump: 94 l/min at 210 bar (for Plus and Top models) with optimal simultaneous control of all movements
- Maximum speed of 40 km/h (Plus and Top): the only model in its category which oﬀers this, along with the op on for type-approval as an agricultural tractor
Merlo personally designs and produces most of the components that make up its telehandlers. The axles are an integral part of every design, and are conceived and sized for better integration with the main components of the machine.
- Axles designed and integrated into the design: maximum performance and excellent versatility thanks to the two torque levels available
- Planetary reducers: low centre of gravity, maximum reliability and high traction
- Maximum steering angle
- Three steering modes: front wheels, coordinated turning and sideways crab for easy handling and eﬃciency while working
- Four-wheel drive is always engaged: maximum traction in all conditions
- Integral servo-braking: acts on all four wheels for maximum safety in all working environments
- Parking brake: activates when the engine is turned oﬀ or, when the engine is on, from the cab
- Optional lock: for optimal disengagement on diﬃcult terrain
The Merlo designers have created a sturdy, compact and light telescopic boom which has become the industry standard for design, load capacity and speed in the execution of work. The structural-type steel chosen for the boom is welded along the neutral bending axle, for a boom that stays straight regardless of extension and load conditions.
Components such as pipes and cables are placed inside of the boom , ensuring that the external bodywork remains clean and free from obstructions caused by these components.
The ZM2 equipment-holder carriage allows you to hook up any Merlo equipment. The hydraulic equipment locking is performed from the cab, while all hydraulic and electrical connections are quick release.
- Lightweight yet strong for higher eﬀective loads
- Two-sec on boom: maximum lifting height of 6.1 metres for matchless multi-function performance
- Protected hydraulic/electrical components
- ZM2 carriage: to ensure interchangeability with Merlo attachments already purchased by the operator, and for even better versatility
- Tac-Lock: replacement of tools from the driver’s seat for greater comfort and safety
- Hydraulic/electrical connections: power supply to equipment for maximum versatility
- Anti-overturn system: automatically prevents high-risk movements in full observance of the EN15000 standard