The Yanmar C12R-B is ideal for use on all type of grounds and offers versatility and productivity. Combining long experience and unrivalled expertise, Yanmar’s technology ensures environmental performance and high efficiency.
Combining long experience and unrivalled expertise, the Yanmar C12R-B tracked dumper ensures environmental performance and high efficiency. Equipped with tracks and characterised by very low ground pressure, they are particularly suitable for working on soft, uneven or sensitive land.
The Yanmar tracked dumper is equipped with a dumper skip on three sides, and benefits from a heavy duty undercarriage, highly reduced ground pressure and hydrostatic transmission.
- Total width reduced to 960mm to fit through openings of 1000mm. New gate lever design integrated within the width of the machine.
- Length of only 2650mm.
- Small turning circle (1810mm) to work in the narrowest areas.
- Low centre of gravity for higher stability. Machine can travel on slopes of up to 30 degrees.
- High vessel capacity for a very compact machine (0.52m heaped): reduction of the number of round trips on construction sites.
- Three-Way tipping: more efficiency of dumping alongside a trench (less space used).
- Two pins, easily removable without tools, change the position of side opening. Each gate can be quickly opened with the new lever design.
- Ample dumping angle (58 degrees on sides – 56 degrees for the rear): enhanced safety when dumping due to single side discharge.
Yanmar Engine, TE Generation
- In accordance with the latest noise and environmental requirements.
- 2-Cylinder engine, water cooled.
- Low noise (LwA: only 99dBA). Reduced operator fatigue. Suitable for urban areas.
Efficiency on all types of terrain
- Performance on soft and swampy areas.
- Lower ground pressure due to rubber crawlers and excellent weight distribution. Limited ground damage: the C12R-B is an alternative to wheeled loaders.
- Rubber crawlers do not damage the asphalt and offer an excellent adhesion on soft grounds.
- Undercarriage equipped with tack rollers with pendular supports to compensate for different ground levels.
- Convenient travelling due to transmission.
- Quick and safe reversible travel direction due to an easily accessible select lever.
- Direction of the machine by crawler rotation: 2 travel levers for precise and safe movements.
- Travel speed select lever (controlling the travel pedal).
Ergonomic pilot system
- Spacious leg room.
- Easy access to control levers and simple use: reduced operator fatigue after one working day.
- Access to operating position from either side.
- Lockable brake pedal acts as a parking brake.
Foldable ROPS Structure
- ROPS structure as standard to protect the operator against rolling over.
- Quickly foldable without tools by taking off the 2 pins: possibility to travel under low obstacles.
Safety for the Operator
- Safety bar on the top of the vessel for the operator safety during travel on heavy slopes.
- Seat with safety belt.
- Wet multiple disk brakes: reliability and durability.
- Alarm for reverse travel.
Vessel designed for heavy work
- The design of the whole structure allows the use of the machine under extreme conditions and increases the machine life.
- Robust gate levers.
- Lock bar of dumped vessel for maintenance.
- Safety bar on the rear of the machine.
Robustness of the undercarriage
- Long undercarriage for better stability.
- Excellent weight distribution by 5 reinforced track rollers (for each side).
- Rubber crawlers with small metal inserts with short pitch: quiet ride and less wear.
- Crawlers designed to last longer and sufficient elasticity to work on hard grounds (paved road).
- Easy adjusting of the crawler tension by an adjusting bolt.
- Large engine hood opening, allowing optimum access to the main engine components.
- The daily control points (water, engine oil, filters, fan belt…) are positioned to facilitate the maintenance operations.