The engine was developed and manufactured by our award winning sister company FPT Industrial, which produces over 500,000 engines per year and power world record winners.
The in-house design leverages advanced technologies developed for commercial vehicles and agriculture, and introduces specific tailored solutions for off-road applications.
The NEF N67, with 6 in-line cylinders and a 6.7 litre displacement, is designed to offer both fuel efficiency and reliability with plenty of power available.
- The air intake flow is increased by a turbocharger with air-to-air cooling
- The multiple injection delivers best-in-class high torque performance at low rpms
- No EGR valve is used: 100% fresh air is taken for combustion with DPF and no extra cooling system is needed
Our engine technology is so reliable that it is trusted by the French Sea Rescue service for their boats: what better guarantee could you wish for?
The heavy-duty axles are tougher, bigger and easier to service thanks to the 3-piece housing design. Wet multiple disc brakes, made of resistant sintered bronze, are located in each wheel hub. Our heavy-duty axles are engineered to support L5 or solid tyres for very abrasive environments. Solid tyres can be factory fitted.
Higher value results from:
- 20-30% lower tyre wear because of no slippage between the wheels
- Reduced fuel consumption because there is no friction in the differential
- Reduced downtime for maintenance because of fewer moving components with open differentials
The unique design of the CASE cooling cube, with five radiators mounted to form a cube instead of overlapping, ensures a constant flow of fresh and clean air from the sides and from the top, to maintain constant fluid temperatures.
The cube structure provides easy access to radiators for a more effective cleaning and serviceability: additional cleaning can also be easily done manually, with separate access to each radiator.
The cooling system is mounted behind the cab, far from the rear bumper of the machine and from the ground: away from the dust.
Handling fertilizer, cereals, animal feed or other materials indoors usually leads to radiator clogging. CASE’s solution is the Heavy-Duty cooling option, available on both the 621G and 721G models, which features:
- Extra thin inlet grille that stops bigger particles
- Sealed radiator covers that ensure the cooling air is 100% filtered
- Wide core radiators increase self cleaning with the reversible fan and prevent clogging