The Case 621G Wheel Loader is a Tier 4 final loading shovel powered by an award winning 4.5L FPT engine with no EGR or particulate filter. Oscillating rear heavy-duty axle provides outstanding stability and with auto-ride control the ride is a comfortable one.
The Case 621G is a highly versatile machine which can be used in a range of different applications. Asphalt planning, snow blowing, brooming and compacting are easily achievable. 1 or 2 additional hydraulic circuits are available, creep speed gives you constant maximum hydraulic flow even at low speeds. It’s also reliable with heavy duty axles, 100% differential auto-lock and the best-in-class cooling system with cube layout.
This results in 20-30% lower tyre wear because of no slippage between the wheels, reduced fuel consumption because there is no friction in the differentials and reduced downtime for maintenance because of fewer moving components with open differentials
The Case 621G is designed for comfort, with a seat mounted console, premium control interface with an 8″ display, a built in hands-free kit and an active premium seat. As well as being comfortable, it’s designed to keep you protected with viscous suspension, pressurised cab, low noise(68-69 dB) and vibration.
The engine was developed and manufactured by our award winning sister company FPT Industrial, which produces over 500,000 engines per year and powers world record winners.
The in-house design leverages advanced technologies developed for commercial vehicles and agriculture, and introduces specific tailored solutions for off-road applications.
The NEF N67, with 6 in-line cylinders and 6.7 litre displacement, is designed to offer both fuel efficiency and reliability with plenty of power available.
- The air intake is increased by a turbocharger with air-to-air cooling.
- The multiple injection delivers best-in-class high torque performance at low rpms.
- No EGR valve is used: 100% fresh air is taken for combustion without DPF and no extra cooling system is needed.
Our engine technology is so reliable that it is trusted by he French Sear Rescue service for their boats: what better guarantee could you wish for?
With Hi-eSCR after-treatment, FPT technology meets EU Stage IV (Tier 4 Final) emissions standards, a big step towards cleaner air. With this system, fewer components are involved, engine oil quality is not compromised and there is no need for a particulate filter (DPF) or additional cooling. This allows for a very compact engine compartment, resulting in excellent rear visibility. In addition, the maximum temperature reach by HI-eSCR is 500c, 200c below the maximum temperature of a particulate filter.
It would take 6 months for a Tier 4 Final Wheel Loader with Hi-eSCR technology to produce the particulate and NOx emissions that a Tier 1 Wheel Loader would produce in one day.
The unique design of the CASE cooling cube, with five radiators mounted to form a cube instead of overlapping, ensures a constant flow of fresh and clean air from the top, to maintain constant fluid temperatures.
The cube structure provides easy access to radiators for a more effective cleaning and serviceability: additional cleaning can also be easily done manually, with separate access to each radiator.
The cooling system is mounted behind the cab, far from the rear bumper of the machine and from the ground: away from the dust.
THE ULTIMATE CAB
- One piece design windshield provides an unobstructed panoramic view.
- Multiple rear view convex mirrors, a rear view display, the slim engine hood and rear grid defroster ensure optimum rear visibility.
- LED lighting is so effective that you won’t see any difference between night and day work
- The new active suspension premium seat features Electronic Auto-Weight adjustment, a Dynamic Dampening system and a low frequency shock absorption system. Combined with the suspended cab mount and the positioning of the engine at the rear, this reduces the noise and vibrations the operator is subjected to.
- Primary and re-circulation filtration efficiency now reaches 99% of particles with improved dust capacity and longer replacement intervals. When working in particularly tough conditions, additional HEPA and Active Carbon filters can be fitted.
- Access is easier and safer thanks to the optimised handrails and the pull-type handle.
- The seat mounted armrest gives more accurate control and comfort. It features 3rd / 4th function proportional control integrated in the joystick.
- New Joystick Steering: the operator handles two equally sized joysticks, just like on an excavator, which reduces fatigue. It features speed proportional sensitivity and slow / medium / fast settings.
- The suspended seat includes seat heaters which warm it up in the cold winter mornings.
- The premium control interface with 8″ colour display offers intuitive navigation throught the machine’s information and settings.
- The hands free calling kit features an integrated microphone connected to the radio via bluetooth.
Life on Board
- The CASE electrically powered cool box keeps your lunch fresh all day long.
- Multiple storage areas enable you to store documents, beverages and personal objects conveniently.