The Case D Series Crawler Excavators stand for High Quality. True to Case’s enviable reputation for reliability and durability, the D Series delivers leading design solutions and manufacturing quality.
HIGH RELIABILITY. IMPROVED D-ESIGN FOR D-URABLE PERFORMANCES.
The Case CX145D Crawler Excavator has had its boom and arm re-designed according to the latest stress analysis criteria to reduce stress points while maintaining weight optimisation to ensure the best lifting performance.
HIGH VERSATILITY. ADAPTABLE WORKING MODES.
The CX145D benefits from the familiar 3 working mode system to match different customer needs.
A-Mode Grading, Lifting & Precision Work
H-Mode Best balance between productivity and fuel economy
SP-Mode Extra speed and power for the most demanding jobs that require maximum productivity
FAST CYCLES. HIGH PERFORMANCE HYDRAULIC CONTROL.
The new electronically controlled hydraulic pumps and a bigger main valve on the Case CX145D delivers faster cycle times.
Oil flow can be adjusted according to working needs, or increased smoothly whilst starting travel and boom down. As a result, the CX145D’s responsiveness to operation load is multiplied, resulting in cycle times up to 12% faster than the previous generation.
HIGH EFFICIENCY. GREAT PERFORMANCE, LOW FUEL CONSUMPTION.
Case advanced energy management provides solid fuel saving opportunities and lower emissions, and helps to prolong the life of the machine. It consists of 5 energy saving controls:
- Torque Control Decreases main pump loads to prevent a drop in engine RPM, with improved sensitivity to control / monitor main pump loads.
- Boom Economy Mode (BEM) Increased fuel efficiency during boom lower and swing operations, like dump unloading.
- Swing Relief Control (SWC) Carefully manages the hydraulic power distribution in slewing operations to deliver the most efficient floe and pressure.
- Spool Stroke Control (SSC) Creates an automatic pressure adjustment during digging and levelling operations.
- Idle Functions The Auto Idle function lower engine RPM after 5 seconds of lever inactivity whatever the throttle position, while the Idle Shutdown function shuts the engine down after 3 minutes of inactivity. Both manually switchable.
CLEAN AND MAINTENANCE FREE POWER
- Maintenance free SCR and DOC-only solution.
- No Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) or regeneration are required as no solid particles remain trapped into the system, resulting in maximum uptime and lower operating costs.
- High engine efficiency of the latest generation, electronically controlled, high pressure common rail with multi-injection engine ensures great performances and low fuel consumption.
- CASE adds a variable geometry turbo charger to increase exhaust gas recirculation efficiency without losing power.
- High AdBlue Autonomy with the large AdBlue tank (just 1 refill every 5 refuelling stops) and low additive consumption so that CASE customers will be able to work longer hours without pause.
COMFORTABLE AND SAFE CAB
- Superior cab structure with ample legroom for the operator.
- Fully adjustable workstation.
- New ergonomically designed high back seat with air-suspensions for excellent comfort.
- Optional seat tilting adjustment and seat heater.
- Top class features include 178mm colour LED monitor, Bluetooth tuner and radio, spacious storage compartment, 12v accessory plug, clipboard holder, mobile phone holder, warm and cool box, fuse box service connection, storage tray and ergonomic arm rest.
- Cushioning system lowers noise and vibration levels for the operator’s ultimate comfort.
SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE
- Wide, robust and comfortable steps for safe access to the top of the hood.
- Solid handrail for protection of the top of the hood.
- Non-slip plates and top hood cover are supported by 2 gas pistons and secured by 2 mechanical stops when open.
- A wide platform (up to 60cm) on top of the engine compartment to work safely on the engine box..
- All filters and regular fill points are grouped for easy access.
- Engine oil change intervals set at 500 hours.
- Radiator and cooler cores mounted side by side for easy access for cleaning and more efficiently cooling.
- Standard 100l/min refuelling pump with automatic cut off reduces downtime for regular fills.
- Optional hydraulic and engine oil sampling post accessible at ground level for easy oil check.
- Battery shutdown switch for safe maintenance on the electrical system.