The CX130D benefits from the familiar 3 working mode system to match different customer needs.
A-Mode Grading, Lifting & Precision Work
H-Mode Best balance between productivity and fuel economy
SP-Mode Extra speed and power for the most demanding jobs that require maximum productivity
The new electronically controlled hydraulic pumps and a bigger main valve on the Case CX130D delivers faster cycle times.
Oil flow can be adjusted according to working needs, or increased smoothly whilst starting travel and boom down. As a result, the CX130D’s responsiveness to operation load is multiplied, resulting in cycle times up to 12% faster than the previous generation.
Case advanced energy management provides solid fuel saving opportunities and lower emissions, and helps to prolong the life of the machine. It consists of 5 energy saving controls:
- Torque Control Decreases main pump loads to prevent a drop in engine RPM, with improved sensitivity to control / monitor main pump loads.
- Boom Economy Mode (BEM) Increased fuel efficiency during boom lower and swing operations, like dump unloading.
- Swing Relief Control (SWC) Carefully manages the hydraulic power distribution in slewing operations to deliver the most efficient floe and pressure.
- Spool Stroke Control (SSC) Creates an automatic pressure adjustment during digging and levelling operations.
- Idle Functions The Auto Idle function lower engine RPM after 5 seconds of lever inactivity whatever the throttle position, while the Idle Shutdown function shuts the engine down after 3 minutes of inactivity. Both manually switchable.