The P50.18 Plus stands out for the new high-comfort cab, for the completely renewed axles, for the use of technology that increases safety standards and an unparalleled level of performance and efficiency. This model has been developed to meet the needs of every construction site, rental company and large construction company, ensuring record performance and economy efficiency.
- With a lift capacity of 5000KG and a lift height of 17.5m. The PANORAMIC range is equipped with hydrostatic transmission which guarantees maximum precision at your fingertips.
- Equipped with the Deutz 101Hp engine in conjunction with the 40km/h Eco Power Drive (EPD) hydrostatic transmission that automatically control and adjust the engine revolutions based on operating conditions. As a result, the engine speed is disconnected from the accelerator pedal. This technology achieves a reduction in fuel consumption of 18%.
- PLUS versions are equipped as standard with full MCDC (Merlo Dynamic Load Control) coupled with a large 10.1” colour display and attachment recognition, showing machine’s geometric configuration, boom extension, angle and handled load.
- The tilt correction system, integrated into the chassis as standard, can correct the lateral inclination by 8% on each side, reaching 24% with the combine action of the stabilisers.
- The exclusive boom side-shift allows the load to be positioned without further manoeuvring, saving time and improving machine’s productivity: the system allows for a boom side-shift up to 890 mm.
- The standard cab gives easy access, astounding space with great visibility: generous in dimensions, the cab is mounted on Silent Block, which drastically reduce vibrations, guaranteeing maximum comfort and visibility.
- The 50.18 Plus comes with standard Towing Hook and Roof Wiper.
The new Merlo P40.17 has the same modular cab as its older brothers with a space and glazed surface that is unequalled in its category.
- The broadest cab in its category excellent comfort and visibility
- Dual shuttle reverse control: maximum agility
- ROPS and FOPS level II type-approved: maximum safety
- Same cab as the larger models: pressurised according to ISO 10263-3
Engine & Transmission
The Merlo designers have adopted technologically advanced diesel engines, evolved hydrostatic transmissions and axles equipped with dry disc brakes that help reduce power absorption. Electronic management of the diesel engine/transmission is electronic in order to optimise performance and minimise energy waste.
- Powerful, fuel-efficient engine: 55kW for a torque of 300Nm
- Two-speed hydrostatic transmission: affordable and powerful
- Engines comply with anti-pollution standards with DOC (Diesel Oxidation Catalyst) and without DPF: streamlined maintenance and fewer worries for the operator
- New tapered bonnet: better visibility for better safety
- Hydraulic pump, Load sharing 125l/min at 210 bar
- Maximum speed 40km/h: rapid transfers at a low cost
Merlo designs and produces most of the components that make up its telehandlers. The axles are an integral part of every project and are designed and sized for better integration between the main parts.
- Axles designed and integrated in the project: maximum performance and excellent versatility
- Planetary reducers: low centre of gravity, maximum reliability and high traction
- Maximum steering angle
- Three steering modes: front wheels, coordinated turning and sideways crab for easy handling, efficient and effective working
- Four-wheel drive is always engaged: maximum traction in every condition
- Integral servo-braking: acts on all four wheels for maximum safety in every context
- Parking brake: activates when the engine is turned off or, when the engine is on, from the cab
- Optional differential lock: for optimal disengagement on difficult terrain
- Stabilisation in stowed position: maximum versatility
- Compactness and high reachable heights: suitable for all work sites
- Maximum load at maximum height: 3t at 10m
- Unique performance: compact, high performance
- Independent stabilisation: maximum adaptability