We are currently recruiting for:
- Service Administrator
- Workshop / Site Fitter
We are seeking a highly-organised administrator to further improve our Service Department. Working in a fast-paced environment with a varied job role, you will have to be able to multi-task and create excellent working relationships with our customers.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Strong customer service skills
- IT Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook), Internal CMS Software
- Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Previous experience in an admin role
Advantageous Skills / Experience
- Knowledge of Construction Machinery
- Previous experience of a similar role (Car Dealership, Garage etc)
- General Service Administration
- New Machine Warranty Registration
- Screening Calls & E-Mails, Handling Enquiries etc.
- Processing & Monitoring Warranty Claims
- Updating customers on work progress
- Workshop Invoicing
- Data Entry
Working Hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in any of the above roles then please send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, write to Dennis Barnfield Ltd, Lancaster Road, Carnforth, Lancashire, LA5 9DW, or call 01524 733422.