We are currently recruiting for:
- Parts Manager
Dennis Barnfield Ltd are a family run business and have spent 50 years supplying and servicing construction and gardening machinery across the North West of England. The role is based at our construction depot located in Carnforth, Lancashire.
The role of Parts Sales Advisor will involve you selling to construction businesses where you will be required to identify and satisfy customer equipment requirements for parts across the full range of CASE, Merlo, Ammann, Jensen, Ausa, Kaeser and Komac machines for repair, service or maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience within the plant industry, car industry or similar
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Ability to get on with all different types of people in a pressurized environment
- Have a good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service and build a rapport with customers
- Good working knowledge on Microsoft applications
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and positive with an outgoing approach to work
- Friendly and approachable manner so you can assist internal and external customers
- This is not a reactive order taking role, you must be comfortable selling and upselling in a pro-active manner face to face and by phone.
The job involves:
- Taking enquiries from customers across phone and counter
- Looking up and identifying parts
- Promote and sell parts to meet customer needs
- Be involved in proactive telemarketing campaigns
- Supply service department with parts as required
- Assist in keeping the parts inventory orderly and up to date
- Receive and check incoming shipments
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Be involved in inventory management, invoicing and other admin tasks.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 28 days of holiday
- Additional holiday’s accrued with time served
- Brand specific and inhouse training
If you are interested in any of the above roles then please send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, write to Dennis Barnfield Ltd, Lancaster Road, Carnforth, Lancashire, LA5 9DW, or call 01524 733422.